MY SEVDA BAG
Thank you for purchasing a SEVDA handbag.
This beautiful bag is exclusively produced for you in the leather goods workshop in Florence, Italy, by highly skilled craftsmen and craftswomen who are the true assets of our brand. We have established a personal relationship with them, sharing a passion and mutual love and respect.
We sincerely hope that this bag will play an important role in your life. If you need to contact us regarding your order, please email us at email@example.com or reach out to us via WhatsApp at +44 7361 590 300.
We encourage you to join the conversation and support our efforts by following us on Instagram at sevdalondon and using the hashtag #mysevdabag.
Thank you once again for your purchase and ongoing support.
Frequently Asked Questions
SEVDA LONDON handbags are protected from the original date of purchase by a one-year (12 months) limited guarantee (proof of purchase required), which should help put your mind at ease when purchasing our products.
The SEVDA LONDON bag is an investment piece made of the very highest quality and is beautifully designed and handcrafted.
The SEVDA LONDON collection is made with the finest leather, and is a natural product that breathes and stretches. Any natural imperfections, such as veins or wrinkles are natural characteristics of leather, which over time will add character and enhance the beauty of your cherished bag.
If you want to keep your product looking its best, we do have a few tips;
• Please treat your bag delicately, avoid over-loading.
• Avoid leaving your leather piece in direct sunlight and avoid high temperatures.
• Do not expose your bag to very wet or damp weather conditions.
• Blot any residual water immediately with a lint-free light-coloured absorbent cloth if your product gets wet and allow it to dry naturally.
• Avoid placing your bag on rough or sharp surfaces to prevent scratching and marking.
• Care should be taken when wearing light coloured and delicate garments to prevent colour transfer.
• Prevent any contact with alcohol (perfumes, solvents) and grease (make-up).
• Cleaning with any solvents or chemicals is not recommended. For surface stains, we recommend cleaning with a soft, damp cloth with water.
• If stains occur, a specialist dry cleaner is recommended.
• When not in use, we recommend keeping your leather item in its soft care bag in a cool and dry environment.
If you have a specific question about the care of your item, please contact our customer services team by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any inquiries about our online shop, customer services, website usage, orders, or product details, please contact us.