Emma Re-Gen Denim Backpack
Emma is designed in London and produced exclusively in Florence, Italy by highly skilled artisans. It is made of Re-Gen denim; a unique denim fabric is composed of 50% Tencel ™ x Refibra ™ by Lenzing and 50% recycled cotton and lined inside with organic cotton fabric.
Tulip flowers embroidered on the front is a reflection of Sevda’s admiration of English Gardens, from where she derives her inspiration.
• Designed in London & crafted in Florence, Italy
• Truly reflects the handmade standards
• Straps are made of responsible sourced Italian leather; chrome and heavy metals free
• Polished light gold brass hardware; custom made in Italy
• Two-way zip fastening along the top
• Front patch pocket with zip fastening
• Internal zip-fastening pocket and a smartphone pocket
• Lined with organic cotton fabric
• Comes with an organic cotton dust bag
• Dimensions: Height 30 cm X Width 22 cm X Depth 11 cm
Our leather is a by-product of the food industry, responsibly sourced from a tannery in Italy, gold-rated by The Leather Working Group, offering traceability of the European skins and assurances that the leather hasn’t contributed to deforestation.
DELIVERT & RETURN
Other countries: up to 7 business days.
Free & Easy Returns
We offer a free refund or exchange within 14 days of the delivery date.
We will schedule the return of your item(s) through our courier service. Please contact us at email@example.com.